Open Arms Advocacy wants to help. We can assist by:
- Helping you to navigate what can be a complicated healthcare system during a stressful time
- Working with you to get answers and documentation, so you can get the care that you need
- Acting as an independent party when you are speaking/meeting with healthcare professionals
- Guiding you and your family through the process if you wish to make a patient complaint
- Providing free, confidential and compassionate advice
The below information includes answers to our most frequently asked questions.