Open Arms Advocacy wants to help. We can assist by:
The below information includes answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Our services are free!
1) Client contacts Open Arms through online Intake form, e-mail or telephone.
2) Client discusses case with coordinator and a decision is made if Open Arms is able to assist.
3) If case is within the mandate of Open Arms, the coordinator will collect required forms from patient.
4) The patient file is passed to the Advocate Supervisor for assignment to an advocate.
5) The advocate will review the documents and contact the client.
6) The advocate will discuss situation and create goals with the client.
7) Advocate will guide the client in achieving their goals.